- Licensing Services
- Alcohol Education
- Business Portal
I-502 Forum Schedule Revised to Accommodate Public Interest
Larger venues and an additional forum scheduled
OLYMPIA – The Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) has revised its Initiative 502 public forum schedule and venues to accommodate community interest.
The Yakima forum date has been moved from Feb. 21, to Feb. 28, 2013 to access a larger venue. The WSLCB also added a March 7, forum in Bremerton. Larger venues are also scheduled for the Mount Vernon, Yakima and Vancouver locations.
Revised Forum Schedule
- Feb. 07 – Gaiser Student Center, Clark College, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver WA 98633
- Feb. 12 – Council Chambers, Spokane City Hall, 808 West Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane WA 99201
- Feb. 19 – McIntyre Hall, 2501 East College Way, Mount Vernon WA 98273
- Feb. 28 – Yakima Convention Center, Room C, 10 N 8th Street, Yakima WA 98901
- Mar. 07 – Kitsap Convention Center, 100 Washington Ave, Bremerton WA 98337
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Open house with Board and staff
- 7:00 – 7:05 p.m. Board welcome
- 7:05 – 7:15 p.m. Overview of Board’s role in implementation and timeline
- 7:15 – 10:00 p.m. Public testimony
In its first two public hearings, the WSLCB drew overflow capacity crowds at its Olympia headquarters and Seattle City Hall respectively.
Contact: Mikhail Carpenter, WSLCB Communications, (360) 664-1621